Thank God in everything free Christian quotes

Thank God Christian quotes. Free christian image with bible verses.
Thank God in everything
no matter what the circumstances may be,
be thankful and give thanks,
for this is the will of God
for you who are in Christ Jesus .
1 Thessalonians 5:18

On this day I thank God
for giving you even more than what you need,
and also for giving you his love
as your heavenly Father,
for the love of your family and friends.


Today I thank also
for the blessing of get to know you.
I want you to succeed in whatever you wish,
may you always have food,
health, work and joy.


Life goes by so fast
so I do not want to forget to let you know
that I have good wishes to you,
for your welfare. May the blessing of God
be with you wherever you are.

Thank God in everything free Christian quotes. Free christian image with bible verses.