Happy Birthday Jesus, I give you all my love Christian Card

Free christian cards, December 25, Christmas, christian quotes, poem by  Mery Bracho. Happy Birthday Jesus.


Happy Birthday Jesus, I give you all my love Christian Card


Happy Birthday Jesus,
I give you all my love, I surrender to you
you're the light in me.

Give me your grace
I will honor you with everything you do,
forgive my sins and renew my strength,
I praise you for being the Prince of peace,
the Wonderful Counselor.


You were born to give me freedom and health
to place on me your eternal words to fill my entire life
and give me victory in the midst of trial.


I love you Jesus, thank you for being my savior,
my God and my Lord,
May I always trust you
and give you thanks
for everything you do around me. Amen.
Merry Christmas!

Free christian cards, December 25, Christmas, christian quotes, poem by Mery Bracho. Happy Birthday Jesus.